Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Stranded indeed....

snowed in, although how snowed in can you really be in New York, or at least in this neighborhood where you can walk to anything you really need? While I'm grateful schools are closed, so far it hasn't been much of a day off as I've been dealing with college students' email issues- (Is class cancelled? Well, if the college is closed, obviously...), bills, taxes, getting the website going, hooking this up to ravelry- it's 2pm and I'm finally getting to think about knitting. Working on the gloves, and then I'm on to a supersimple but really beautiful Noro scarf.

There are so many reasons for choosing a project to work on. The gloves, because a friend's hands were cold. The scarf, because it will make a great project to photograph for backgrounds on the website. Sometimes it's because I want to work with a particular yarn, or color, or needle size, or because it's a portable project and I'm going somewhere.

As the snow continues to fall, I can't help hoping for another day tomorrow to knit, now that I've taken care of everything else....

No comments:

Post a Comment